Columbia Life Network is a non-profit social service hub that exists to connect needs with resources for the residents of Columbia, Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities. Columbia Life Network has:
- Helped over 1,700 Columbia residents connect to resources related to financial support, health-care needs, educational advancement, transportation, and food and shelter needs
- Provided access for 331 people to our Employment Café computer lab to help find employment
- Partnered with the Columbia Area Ministerium and Celebrate Columbia to supply free, one-day bus passes for 461 individuals to get to work, doctor appointments, and job interviews otherwise not accessible due to a lack of transportation.
CLN also serves as a hub for these partner agencies:
- Lancaster Housing Opportunity Partnership (LHOP)
- PA CareerLink
- Pressley Ridge
- Tabor Community Services
- United Healthcare
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- YWCA Lancaster
None of this would be possible without the support of our community. Together, we create change. Please consider making a donation today.
Checks may be made payable to Columbia Life Network and sent directly to us at 336 Locust Street, Columbia, PA, 17512. We will be happy to provide a tax receipt.